THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, March 13, 2008

*Eulogy Speech by Soleha*



What can I say about myself? I am a student and a daughter of my parents and also a friend of everyone who loved me. I am just an ordinary person like others, who will leave this world.

I am called to share about myself since a month ago but I don’t know why, it is just today I started to do so. I still remember, when I was young, I used to move from one school to another school. Since I am the youngest in my family, I have to follow my parents each time they had to transfer to other places. I used once threaten my parents to stop my school if we had to move again and again. “Mak” and “abah”, I wanted to apologize for my behavior. At that age, it was hard for me to adapt with new environment. I didn’t mean to threat you. I am really sorry for that.

To my one and only sister, be strong!!! Take a good care of your family and your health. Don’t forget to take all your medicines. Don’t eat too much spicy meal. Promise me yeah..?? It can affect your health. Help me also to remind “mak” about her appointment.

To my “moody” bro, thanks for your support and advice in my study. Thanks for your money as well..hehe.. If you can, please persuade “abah” to make his check up with doctor. Sometimes I really worry about his health.

My cute nieces, Adriana and Dania, you guys cheer up our family. Be a good daughter to your parents and good luck for your future undertakings. Don’t forget our theme song, “senyum seindah suria..lalala..”

To everyone that I loved, this is not the moment for you to shed out tears but we should be thankful that we were given chance to be together. Here, I just wanted to share my favorite quotation from Leonardo Da Vinci,

While I thought I
was learning to live,
I have been learning
how to die.

1 comments:

amylina said...

so,ur eulogy really touch my heart...huhuhu...sedeynye...